Saturday, April 3, 2010

BYOB in Bar Harbor

Are there any BYOB in the area wiygh great food



BYOB in Bar Harbor


There are many places with great food. I refer you to various threads on this forum as well as the Overview link at the top of this page.





The good restaurants have very nice wine lists. I know of no place that bills its act as a BYOB place, nor am I aware that the issue has ever arisen.





If you wish to bring your own bottle, I suggest that you call the appropriate restaurant and discover what their policy might be.



BYOB in Bar Harbor


Red Sky restaurant in Southwest Harbor has wonderful food. I believe they allow you to bring your own bottle of wine for a nominal corkage fee.




We ate lobster at Trenton%26#39;s and people brought their own wine. No charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment